Friday, September 03, 2004

Huang Enguang

The more blogs i write the more i see how precise is the name of my blog. It becomes more and more motto of my life.
I still reading a book called "Heavenly man". There was an excellent chapter about young boy who was in prison for murder. He was like wild animal in his cell till he was moved to another cell, where brother Yun was in and his other baby Christian cell mates. Through obedient heart of Yun and his love for Jesus, this man (Huang) was also born in God's Family. His heart was overwhelmed by God's love to him, such a sinner, but there was not many days for him left to live as he was sentenced to death. He was changed by God radically. He was learning about God as much as he could Before Leaving Earth and it made his heart go out in prayer for his family, who did not know Jesus. One day he decided to write them a letter, but after he wrote three words there was no ink left in a pen, so he cut his finger to finish the letter with his own blood:
"... I want to tell you some tremendous news. I will not die, for I've received eternal life! I met a merciful man in prison, the respected Brother Yun. He rescued my life and helped me believe in Jesus. He loved me, cared for me, and fed me every day.
Papa and Mama, I'm on my way to the kingdom of God. I will pray for you all. You must believe in Jesus! Please allow my Brother Yun to share the gospel with you. When he visits you, he will tell you the rest of my story. May you receive eternal life!
See you in the kingdom of God,
Your son Huang Enguang."

See you, dear brother, in the kingdom of our dear Savior!




No comments: