Thursday, February 10, 2011

God's Butterflies for His Glory

I saw this short film the other day: "The Butterfly Circus" and it touched me very deeply.
It spoke to me about the way God sees us, how He turns us from something ugly into something beautiful, - from not of much use into being useful, from feeling useless into being useful, shining His Light for others to see, - to see His Glory as He changes us from inside to make us fly like a beautiful butterflies who come out of their cones...






As i shared this film on Facebook i got a comment which led me to the name of the guy who plays the main character in it. That was the first time i heard of him.....


What a Story!!! What a miracle!!!! What a gold vessel (2. Tim. 2:20,21) for God's Glory to shine through to the lives of others, to change them from caterpillars of this Earth into butterflies of God's Everlasting Kingdom to live with the Giver of Life forever...







Lord, let me be butterfly of Your Kingdom!

No comments: