Thursday, August 05, 2004

Before starting

Hi, there.

I thought to leave a space for my diary on my web page, but then I thought that with Blog it will be easier as it is well organized already. One thing will be hard for me though - to decide what language to write - Latvian or English. Maybe it will be in both.
This was short introduction on why I am getting the Blog spot.
You might ask: why it is called "Before Leavigh Earth"?
There is lots to write about it. On one hand these words are from song "Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth" by group Burlap to Cashmere (whose first letters form the word BIBLE). On the other hand, it is where I am now - before leaving Earth. It is about my true citizenship, which is in Heaven, where my King Jesus is and His Father who calls us to be with Him forever. There still is instrucitons to follow to get There and they are found in teaching of Jesus and other Writings of Bible. So I hope that this Blog spot (my diary) will document "how do I get along with my packing for Heaven". I really hope that this fill help me fix my thoughts on right things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

labrit aivis,
I happened onto your blogspot today, as I keep reading Sarah's and found my self here. How wonderful to see your photographs!! I wish I could show you some of Lacey's. How I love the windblown red shirt. Looking forward to seeing you very soon, love, j