Thursday, August 05, 2004

Heavenly Man

I am reading a book right now called "Heavenly Man", which is about Chinese Christian. It shows us how real we can walk with Jesus, experiencing His life living in us day by day.
I thing so often I am quite blind to see the reality of God's world around me, but I am trying.
Like I tried coming home from vacation in Canada - our flight from Toronto to London was fine, but while we waited to board on plain to come to Latvia it was discovered that there is some technical fault with our plain. Of course people were not happy about it, not knowing when we will get to Riga airport, but what it would look like to see things from different perspective. No one seemed to see protective hand of God keeping our lives safe, though loosing some hours before getting home. Probably most of these people were not ready to leave the Earth and probably there is still some work for me to do.

No comments: